VOL 2 - ORGANISiiiT

...I'm still trying to get the organisation of this blog right (also organising parts of my life determining the near future..) BUT we're entering some-sort-of-present.. Hoorah..

So this 'volume' (basically a volume is a part of my life I'm documenting on this blog) is more exciting as I just came back from a weekend in Berlin, it is my birthday tomorrow (scary, leaving my teens.. NOT READY) so that & the weekend there are plans, and then off to Paris & New York (appointments with some big agencies in NY... fingers crossed) with my mum AND THEN back to Berlin for New Years. With all this movement I'm not sure how quick I'll be with developing any film.. So phone will have to do in the meantime! So, so perhaps I'll start with BERLIN as it's fresh in my mind before I go about posting anything from November.. 

"Time that withers, you will wither me. We will fall like ripe fruit and roll down the grass together. Dear friend, let me lie beside you watching the clouds until the earth covers us and we are gone."
- Jeanette Winterson