DEC4 - Birthday

I turned 20 two days ago, which at first was a little unnerving as I'm no longer a teenager! But perhaps this where everything starts to happen.. A few big things potentially are, finding out soooon.

The day was pretty stressful, rushing madly to castings, my phone going flat before my second one so having to guess what train station to go to (got it wrong), ending up in a 30 minute cab with a driver who ignored me when I kept asking 'How long..', left my bag at the casting and had to go back.. But yes finally got home & was able to meet some family and a couple of friends for that very much needed drink.

PHONE SNAPzZ
Martinis at Claridges hotel
Hakkasan in Mayfair banquet - One of the most amazing dinners I've had
 Entree: dumpling assortment & lamb salad with peanut dressing
 Mains: Black truffle roast duck, Wagyu beef with enoki mushroom, Mongolian-style lamb chops & Sweet and Sour Pork (not in the photo)
Desserts: Warm pear & pistachio jalousie, Chocolate marquise
 My mother!
 My agency told me about this private christmas party with free drinks so we popped by and had a few, pretty awful, this "Beach Bikini Band" was playing and there was karaoke..